- 28000.00 - 45000.00 INR
- 35000 INR
- Lab experiment
- White- blue
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital / manually
The set up is designed to study the whirling of shafts. The set-up consists of a sturdy frame, bearing holders, variable speed motor etc. to drive the shaft along with speed control unit.
Different bearing can be fitted in bearing block to have different end conditions i.e. (i) both end fixed, (ii) one end free and one end fixed etc. As the test is destructive, hence the shaft cannot be used again.
- Display of various modes of whirl for a shaft with
- Both ends directionally fixed.
- One ends fixed and other free
- Both ends directionally free.
- Modes of vibrations can be studied and frequency can be measured in each case.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India