- 45000 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- -2 to 16 Celsius (oC)
- Single phase Ampere (amp)
- Lab experiment
- Blue - white
- 120 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital / manual
- 1 Yr.
Heat Pump and the refrigerating machine basically work on one and the same principle and with the same components.
Heatpump is a machine, which delivers heat at a temperature suitable for domestic,Industrial and Commercial purposes. By added work input form the motor orengine it extracts heat from low-grade source. In many circumstances heat pumpscan make valuable contribution to energy conservation. The majority of heatpumps operate on the vapour compression cycle using a refrigerant as the working fluid. Heat pump is fully sealed R-134A refrigerant system using waterto water pumping principle. The equipment produces realistic results and has low thermal inertia so that unit stabilises very quickly and enables student smaximum experimentation.
- Determination ofco-efficient of performance of the unit when working as water-to-water heat pump.
- To Construction of Energy balances for completed system over a range of operating conditions.
- To determine overall heat transfer co-efficient for condenser and evaporator.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India