- 30000.00 - 45000.00 INR
- 35000 INR
- lab experiment
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Stainless Steel
- 240 Volt (v)
The apparatus consists of two pipelines emerging out from a common manifold. One pipe line contains a Venturi meter and other contains an Orifice. The pressure tapings from the Venturi meter and orifice meter are taken to differential manometer to measure pressure difference. The Venturi meter and Orifice meter are connected in parallel and any one of them can be put in operation by operating valves provided at the downstream.The flow can also be regulated by these valves. Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump etc. Flow control valve and by-passvalve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different flow rates. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuringank and stop watch.
- To demonstrate the use of Venturi meter & Orifice meter as flow meters.
- To determine co-efficient of discharge through Venturi meter and Orifice meter.
- Electricity Supply: Single Phase, 220V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India