- 45000 INR
- 43000.00 - 80000.00 INR
- White- blue- grey
- Lab experiment
- 120 Kilograms (kg)
The apparatus provided comprehensive unit to perform the vibration experiments.
A universal frame is provided upon which quick and easy assembly of various experiments can be done. The unit is self-contained to safely store spares. The students can easily assemble the experiments and study the theory of vibrations practically.
- Followingexperiments can be performed with this unit:
- To verify the relation simple pendulum.
- To verify the relation of compound pendulum & to determine the radius of gyration.
- To study radius of gyration of bi-filar suspension.
- To study the un damped free vibration of spring mass system.
- To study the longitudinal vibration of helical coiled spring.
- To study the forced vibration of simply supported beam for different damping.
- Undamped tensional vibrations of single rotor system.
- Undamped torsion vibrations of double rotor system.
- To study the damped torsional vibration of single rotor system and to determine the damping coefficient.
- Verification of Dunker ley's Rule.
- To study the forced damped vibration of spring mass system.
- Floor Space: 2.5 m x 2 m approx.
- Power Supply: 230V AC, 5 Amp. with earth.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India