- 25000 INR
- 22000.00 - 40000.00 INR
- Lab experiment
- White- blue
- Single phase Ampere (amp)
- 220 Volt (v)
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital / manually
The set-up is designed to study the working of different governors normally used to control the speed.
It consists of a main spindle, mounted vertically on the base plate. This spindle is driven by a variable speed Motor which is also mounted vertically on the same base plate. One governor assembly out of four can be mounted on spindle.The spindle speed is controlled by speed control unit. A graduated scale is fitted to the sleeve to measure the displacement.
- Determination of characteristic curve of a sleeve position against speed of rotation for all governors.
- To study the effect of varying the mass of the center sleeve in Porter and Proell Governor.
- To study the effect of varying the initial spring compression in Hartnell Governor.
- To study the determination of characteristics curves of radius of rotation against controlling force (Actual & Theoretical) for all governors.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India