- 30000.00 - 40000.00 INR
- 35000 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- White- blue
- Lab experiment
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital / Manually
This apparatus is useful for measurement of power transmitted for various input power conditions with varied belt tension. Belt slip or creep also can be measured.
The apparatus consists of a variable speed motor, driving pulley and driven pulley of equal diameters. The pulleys are mounted on input shaft (motor shaft) and output shaft. The driven pulley can slide on the base only with bearing block to change the initial tension in belt. Brake drum is mounted on the output shaft, which helps to measure power output. The motor speed is varied by variable speed drive. A double channel digital speed indicator indicates driving and driven pulley speeds. With the help of Stroboscope (optional) it is possible to demonstrate the slip of belt on driving and driven pulley.
- To measure co-efficient of friction between pulley material and different belt materials.
- To measure power transmitted with varied belt tension.
- To measure percentage slip at fixed belt tension by varying load on the brake drum and plot the graph of (T1-T2) v/s percentage slip i.e. Slip Characteristics .
- To measure belt slip speed and observe the limiting value of load at constant speed when the slip just starts.
- To study creep of belt.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India