- 35000 INR
- 30000.00 - 45000.00 INR
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Lab experiment
- Stainless Steel
- 220 Volt (v)
A Pitot tube is used to measure the local velocity at a given point in the flow stress. A pitot tube of standard design made of copper/SS is supplied and is fixed below vernies scale. The vernies scale is capable to measure the position of Pitot tube in transparent section.Â The pipe has a flow control valve to regulate the flow. An U-tube manometer is provided to determine the velocity head. Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump etc. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different flow rates. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring tank and stop watch.
- To find the point velocity at the center of a tube for different flow rates of water and calibrate the Pitot Tube.
- To plot velocity profile across the cross section of pipe.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India