- 30000 INR
- 28000.00 - 45000.00 INR
- Lab experiment
- White- blue- grey
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital / Manually
The set up consists of stainless steel disc mounted on a horizontal shaft, rotated by a variable speed motor. The rotor shaft is coupled to a motor mounted on a trunion frame having bearings in a yoke frame, which is free to rotate about vertical axis. A weight pan on other side of disc balances the weight of motor. Rotor disc can be move about three axis. Torque can be applied by calculating the weight and distance of weight from the center of rotor. The gyroscopic couple can be determined.
- Experimentaljustification of the equation T = I. p. for calculating the gyroscopic couple by observation and measurement of results for independent vibrations in applied couple T and precession p.
- To study the gyroscopic effect of a rotating disc.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India