- 45000 INR
- Digital /manually
- 10 PSI
- Single phase Ampere (amp)
- White- blue
- 220 Volt (v)
- Lab experiment
- -2 to 16 Celsius (oC)
- 120 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital / manually
The unit enables the students to study the Basic Principals of ice plant cycle within a short period. The test rig is designed for the study of thermodynamics of vapour Compression refrigeration cycle by way of demonstration and experimentation.
It has a facility to measure various parameters for experimentation. Ice cans are kept in liquid tank, which is cooled by the refrigerant evaporator. Asconventional ice plants take 12-24 hours to complete the cycle, this ice plantis specially designed to demonstrate process of ice formation to be complete with in period of 4 hours and hence it is most suitable for laboratory use.
- To study the working of Ice Plant.
- To Study the refrigerator circuit.
- To Calculate Co-efficient of performance.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India