- 70000 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- Lab experiment
- White- blue -silver
- Single phase Ampere (amp)
- 200 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital /manually
± & P-Vdiagrams. The set-up also consists of air intake measuring unit, fuel measuringunit, temperature measuring unit and an exhaust gas calorimeter. The setupenables study of engine performance for brake power, indicated power,frictional power, BMEP, IMEP, brake thermal efficiency, indicated thermalefficiency, Mechanical efficiency, volumetric efficiency, specific fuelconsumption, A/F ratio and heat balance. Rotameters are provided for coolingwater and calorimeter water flowmeasurement.Thepresent set-up has a facility to interface the system with computer which enablesto log the experimental data using computer. The educational software anddata-logging package has been developed for unit. The software environment baseis of Labview of NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS, USA. This software is compatible tointerfacing unit designed by Superb Technologies .This software packageprovides a comprehensive educational software environment within which theinvestigations can be performed. This software is capable to tabulate thesample readings according to the requirement of experiment under study andresults obtained can be compared. The real time data acquisition can be done byinterfacing the set-up with computer using software. Software allows the userto have control on sampling time, data logging, printing the stored data, preparingspread sheets in Excel etc.
- To determine Brake Power, fuelcon sumption and calculate specific fuel consumption, BMEP, Brake Thermal Efficiency at various loads.
- To determine Air Intake and calculate volum etric efficiency,A/Fratio.
- To determine Indicated Power and calculate Friction Power, IMEP, Indicated Thermal Efficiency& Mechanical Efficiency.
- To study of Engine Performance and study of pressurev/scrank angle(P-±) and pressurev/s volume(P-V).
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India