- 30000.00 - 40000.00 INR
- 35000 INR
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Lab experiment
- Stainless Steel
- 220 Volt (v)
The apparatus has been designed to demonstrate the phenomena of Cavitation. The present set-up
consists of a test section made of Acrylic having conversion and diversion section. Pressure tapings at appropriate position are provided. This test section is having one control valve at upstream side to regulate the water flow rate. Two pressure gauges are connected to these taping which give the pressure readout at the time of flow passing through this test section. The unit is self-contained close circuit type with sump tank, measuring tank and centrifugal pump. Flow through test section can be regulated with the help provided by-pass and control valve.
- To observe the phenomena of cavitation.
- To compare the theoretical and actual pressures at cavitation condition.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India