- 30000 INR
- 28000.00 - 45000.00 INR
- Lab experiment
- White- blue
- Digital / manually
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Digital /manually
The setup is a motorized unit consisting of a camshaft driven by a variable speed motor. The free end of the camshaft has a facility to mount the cam easily.The follower is properly guided in gunmetal bushes and the type of follower can be changed according to the cam under test. Graduated circular protractor is fitted co-axial with the shaft and dial gauge fitted on the follower shaft, is used to note the follower displacement for the angle of cam rotation. A sprin is used to provide controlling force to the follower system. Weights on the follower shaft can be adjusted as per the requirement. An arrangement is provided to regulate the speed. The apparatus is very useful for testing the cam performance for jump phenomenon during operation and the effect of change of inertia forces on jump action of cam-follower during operation can be observed. Three sets of cams and followers are supplied with the apparatus.These are already hardened to reduce the wear.
- To plot the(Follower displacement Vs Angle of rotation) curves for different cam follower pairs.
- The follower bounce can be observed by using a stroboscope (Optional) & effect of follower weight on bounce can be studied.
- To study the effect of follower weight on bounce.
- To study the effect of spring compression on bounce.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- I S O
Building No 80, Hsiidc Industrial Estate,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India